Welcome...

Welcome to my project 365.



What is project 365? It is simply where you take a photo a day for 365 days.

Why do project 365? People do it for different reasons but I received a new camera for xmas and in order to get used to using it I decided the best way was to use it often, not just when I schedule a shoot but for everyday things. Project 365 will get me thinking outside the 'box' and make me think more creatively about what I am photographing. If you happen to stop by don't be a blog stalker :) sign up and leave me a message........I hate talking to myself!


Ok well I finished my 365 so now what? For now I'm just going to update a few things that happen so that family members following can still see what we are up to.




Tuesday, September 6, 2011

L.O.V.E

Day 246 / 365


I found this idea of making a whiteboard out of a photo frame on Pinterest.  Instead of the original idea of using it to put weekly meals on I decided to use it for favourite quotes so that I could change them each week or so. The pink spotted paper isn't quite what I wanted but it was all I had available at the time.  Max decided he liked the idea and begged me to let him write a message on it instead.  This is what he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment