Welcome...

Welcome to my project 365.



What is project 365? It is simply where you take a photo a day for 365 days.

Why do project 365? People do it for different reasons but I received a new camera for xmas and in order to get used to using it I decided the best way was to use it often, not just when I schedule a shoot but for everyday things. Project 365 will get me thinking outside the 'box' and make me think more creatively about what I am photographing. If you happen to stop by don't be a blog stalker :) sign up and leave me a message........I hate talking to myself!


Ok well I finished my 365 so now what? For now I'm just going to update a few things that happen so that family members following can still see what we are up to.




Thursday, September 1, 2011

EYEDROPPER PAINTING

Day 241 / 365


It's been a while since I did some artwork with Miss A so today we did some eyedropper dye painting.  Basically it's food colouring in water using an eyedropper to drop the paint onto a paper towel.  The paper towel absorbs the dye and makes colourful patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment