Welcome...

Welcome to my project 365.



What is project 365? It is simply where you take a photo a day for 365 days.

Why do project 365? People do it for different reasons but I received a new camera for xmas and in order to get used to using it I decided the best way was to use it often, not just when I schedule a shoot but for everyday things. Project 365 will get me thinking outside the 'box' and make me think more creatively about what I am photographing. If you happen to stop by don't be a blog stalker :) sign up and leave me a message........I hate talking to myself!


Ok well I finished my 365 so now what? For now I'm just going to update a few things that happen so that family members following can still see what we are up to.




Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THE END IS HERE

Day 206 / 365


Well I for one have really enjoyed these past school holiday.  I've enjoyed having the children home together, enjoyed the slower mornings, enjoyed the change of pace, enjoyed the outings and catching up with friends.  I think now that they are both at school the holidays are more valuable as family time, a time to come together and re-group and a unit.  This was taken on the last day of school holidays and these two had played together the whole day.

On another note I realised that I am always trying to get my images done during the day while there is still good light and have often missed a good moment because the lighting wasn't good or something.  I have a good speedlight flash for my camera which intimidates me at times but I am determined to master it so for the rest of the week I am going to use it for my images and see if I can become friends with it.  We will see how it goes - the proof will be in the photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment