Welcome...

Welcome to my project 365.



What is project 365? It is simply where you take a photo a day for 365 days.

Why do project 365? People do it for different reasons but I received a new camera for xmas and in order to get used to using it I decided the best way was to use it often, not just when I schedule a shoot but for everyday things. Project 365 will get me thinking outside the 'box' and make me think more creatively about what I am photographing. If you happen to stop by don't be a blog stalker :) sign up and leave me a message........I hate talking to myself!


Ok well I finished my 365 so now what? For now I'm just going to update a few things that happen so that family members following can still see what we are up to.




Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CIRCLES

Day 54 / 365


This weeks project 52 theme is circles.  There were sooo many options for this one but getting a ripple effect from water was one of the first ideas that I thought of.  I read up on a tutorial for this and decided to give it a go.  Well firstly it is a little more technical than it looks and I think I'll give it another go sometime because I wasn't all that happy with my results.  All that aside it was actually quite fun experimenting with colours etc and I find with every shoot I  I learn a little more about something.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors! I've always wanted to try this so I think I'm going to give it a go in the next couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this one! I love how symetrical it is in shape and then you have the swirly colours! You're right too, looks easy and a simple shot but I can just imagine that it wasn't!

    ReplyDelete