Welcome...

Welcome to my project 365.



What is project 365? It is simply where you take a photo a day for 365 days.

Why do project 365? People do it for different reasons but I received a new camera for xmas and in order to get used to using it I decided the best way was to use it often, not just when I schedule a shoot but for everyday things. Project 365 will get me thinking outside the 'box' and make me think more creatively about what I am photographing. If you happen to stop by don't be a blog stalker :) sign up and leave me a message........I hate talking to myself!


Ok well I finished my 365 so now what? For now I'm just going to update a few things that happen so that family members following can still see what we are up to.




Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LISTS

Day 103 / 365


I'm a list person and in a few days we are off on a holiday to NZ so I have lists everywhere for everything!!    On that note tomorrow will be my last blog post for a few weeks.  I fully intend to take a photo a day while I am away but I won't be able to upload them as I go so there will be an onslaught of posts when I return.

2 comments:

  1. will miss your pictures... enjoy NZ and can't wait for the pictures. It's on my list of places to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an absolutely wonderful trip away! I am envious of all of your potential photo experiences and opportunities and am looking forward to hearing & seeing all about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete