Welcome...

Welcome to my project 365.



What is project 365? It is simply where you take a photo a day for 365 days.

Why do project 365? People do it for different reasons but I received a new camera for xmas and in order to get used to using it I decided the best way was to use it often, not just when I schedule a shoot but for everyday things. Project 365 will get me thinking outside the 'box' and make me think more creatively about what I am photographing. If you happen to stop by don't be a blog stalker :) sign up and leave me a message........I hate talking to myself!


Ok well I finished my 365 so now what? For now I'm just going to update a few things that happen so that family members following can still see what we are up to.




Saturday, March 19, 2011

NOT SO SUPER MOON...

Day 78 / 365


Well there has been talk of this amazing super moon happening tonight so I thought I'd get in on the action and make a photo op out of it.  First problem was I didn't have the right lens to get anything spectacular (Mike has the long kit lens at work with him).  So I figured that this moon was going to be huge anyway so I'd make do with my 85mm lens.  How wrong I was.  This moon wasn't any bigger than normal, ok so maybe it was a bit brighter but I was expecting something out of the ordinary.  I packed the kids in the car with binoculars to keep them amused (which worked just for the record.......except when they aimed them at peoples houses and exclaimed loudly how they could see in windows!!) and set off to my favourite spot where I did the sunrise image a while back.  As the sun set the colours in the sky were beautiful and even though my moon image wasn't quite what I was hoping for I'm quite happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment